Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Started a New Bible Study


This morning was the first meeting of the womens bible study that I'm participating in at my church. I'm really excited about going through this book and see what parts of my life I need to change and adjust to be sure I'm living my life, all of it, to the glory of God.
Another wonderful thing about doing this bible study is the women that I will get to know while we're doing it. I'm fairly new to our church and just love our church and know that this is the place we're supposed to be. Growing in Christs love at this church is easy, however, as is the case any time you put yourself in a new place, it takes time to get to know the people and make new relationships. I'm a very social person so this is important to me, and relationships with other women who love the Lord as I do are the best kind of relationships to have.

No comments: