Sunday, January 25, 2009

A constant


I have been so busy lately I haven't had much time to blog. The really awesome thing about it though is alot of my busy-ness is doing things for God.
I'm leading a bible study, which is going so well and I'm so excited about it. I'm also trying to read the book "Simple Church" which is very interesting but I'm not finding the time to get it done. I've also just finished listening to The Shack on my IPod, I just love that book and ITunes had it for $5.95 so I bought it. I have several Andy Stanley Podcasts on my IPod I need to catch up on. I also go to a Thursday morning Women's Coffee Fellowship which is so fun. Not a structured study or anything but just connecting with other women from my church. I also help lead the youth group on Sunday evening which is beginning to grow on me a bit as that becomes more structured. Teenagers are such an adventure! I'm also working on the church website and trying to get those pages all set up and running. I'm also trying to make time to finish some of the scrabble charm necklaces that I'm going to sell for a fundraiser for the Youth Group. They want to go to a Youth Convention in Washington DC this summer. I'm also on my own time trying to study the book of James. That book has just really spoke to me and I'm truly enjoying it.
Even though I'm super busy, my busy-ness seems to revolve around God. I'm not having the bursting at the seams excitement all the time, but, I'm always thinking about God or talking to Him or reading His word. It's like I'm wrapped in a blanket of God and God's love, I always feel it, it's always there. I can't imagine spending my time or my days any other way than immersed in God and His love.

No comments: