Monday, February 2, 2009

My Best Friend

Long before I began this close walk with my Lord, I knew that He was watching out for me and taking precious steps to mold me and shape me. I know He had this master plan for my life that I had no clue about. I won't get into all the details of how I fell in love with my husband, but I will tell you that at that time in my life, Jerry Gifford was not part of MY plan. Now however, I cannot even begin to imagine how my life would have turned out thus far if God hadn't put us on the same path to find one another. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for this amazing man. In the craziness of daily life he, with the blessing of the Lord, is my one constant. When I need encouragement he gives it freely, when I need constructive criticism he gives it gently and lovingly. In all things he does, he helps me to become the best me that I can become. Each day I love him more than the day before and wonder how that is even possible. I truly believe that God has one person in mind for everyone, and I believe that Jerry is mine, God made him just for me. Thank you God!


No comments: