Monday, May 17, 2010

Amazing Power of Prayer

This sweet little baby boy is my newest nephew, his name is Elijah Jacob. He was born on the 15th of May. Today he began to have some problems with his oxygen level and his breathing and was transfered from the hospital he was in to a larger hospital and put in the NICU. The first concern was that something was wrong with his heart. I kid you not when I say that I have never prayed so hard for anything in my whole life. I know that many other people were praying for him as well, not just the friends and family that I told but all the friends and family that they told. Well, this sweet little angel baby isn't home yet, but there's nothing wrong with his heart and looks as though he's going to be just fine. If you check my blog, I ask you to pray for this little guy, he still needs lots of them!

1 comment:

Bridget McCarthy said...

Boy, were we praying! And we continue still. Never, ever underestimate the Power of Prayer!