Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ITunes Podcasts


One of the ways that I try to stay connected is by listening to Podcasts from ITunes on my IPod. One of my favorites is from North Point Community Church. There are several others as well though and they are all free. You don't need to have an IPod to listen to them off of ITunes, you can hear them right on your computer as well. I find that I do get Lost if I don't make a conscious effort to connect to Him every day. Prayer alone doesn't work for me and I sadly am not real good about taking the time to read the Bible like I should. That is something that I really feel I need to work on and be dilligent in doing. I love listening to Christian Music, but I have heard more than once, that worshiping Him is more than just listening/singing music. These podcasts help me to not only hear the bible read, but also have parts of it explained to me so I can better apply it to my life.

No comments: