Friday, November 14, 2008

Never Underestimate God


I work at a furniture store and, just as the economy has affected many other businesses that provide unessential services, it has affected us as well. I love my job, it's nearly perfect for me! This is a small family owned and run company and I've known the owners for roughly 20 years or so. It would make me sad on many levels if this store should have to close. So each day on my way to work I pray that God will bring me customers that want to buy and that don't have to finance anything. I've been a little frustrated because He hasn't done that much lately, if at all. Today is no different in the sales department, BUT, as I'm looking at the money we took in today, it's nearly $2000.00!!!! I haven't sold a thing today, but 2 people came in and paid off their layaway, and 1 person made a payment on it. I was so excited, so I said out loud, "Wooo Hooo, go God, that works too!!" This will prove that God has a sense of humor cause He actually answered me with an "I know". LOL So if you ever think that God isn't answering your prayers, maybe you're just not looking at it in the right way, maybe He is, but He's doing it His way, not yours!

No comments: