Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thank God for Technology

I've been struggling this week with some issues of Vertigo which makes reading anything impossible. Especially the small, close together print of my bible. I've really been missing it alot. Well this morning in church Pastor Dave said in his sermon "what if we could Google God?" He meant, what if there was a search engine that God was the one that gave the answers, that if we typed in a question, God would answer it. That would be so awesome, and scary as well, I'm not sure I want to know the answers to some of my questions. Which got me to thinking, DUH!!!! I may not be able to sit down and read my bible myself but there are COUNTLESS places on the internet that I can go to that will feed my soul with scriptures and sermons. So here all this time I've been feeling starved for God when there was no reason to be. Itunes even has a podcast of the bible!! Never forget what an awesome tool God has given us in the internet, it can do countless things for us if we use it right.

No comments: