Friday, September 12, 2008

Keeping My Focus

There has been so much going on in my life right now, most of it very stressful. I know that satan is a foot and just dancing for joy at my stress and frustration. I try so hard to keep my focus on God who I know can save me from this, who can ease my fears and frustration and stress. I'm surprised how hard this actually is, it's so easy just to give into the pit and want to crawl into bed and stay there. However, I have awesome people in my life that remind me constantly to turn to God and to keep reading my bible and praying and knowing that God will prevail. I just keep speaking aloud to satan and letting him know that he has no place here, that my God is the almighty God, all powerful and He has control of my life and my heart and my thoughts. Life will return to normal and things will become less stressful soon, in the mean time, I pray without ceasing.

No comments: