Monday, September 29, 2008

New Bible Study

Last week I started my 2nd ever Beth Moore women's bible study. If you're not familiar with her, she's wonderful. However, if you're not prepared for her, the first introduction to her may be a tad overwhelming. She's small but mighty!!! She's got so much love and excitement for the Lord it just radiates from her. Her excitement to share all of this with others is over the top. She's infectious though, you can't help but want a little bit of what she's got.

I'm very excited about this one, and miraculously it comes at a time in my life when I truly need it. This one is the study of the Psalms of Assent, 120-134. In the introduction of this series Beth says that this is a study of happiness, that these Psalms are truly happy. She said, if you're in a dark place and need to see the light, these Psalms will do that for you. Praise the Lord!!! In the last month or so, I've been in the darkest place I've ever been in my life and am so happy to be seeing the light, this will just help solidify my foundation. Even though I shouldn't be amazed, because He does it so often, but I can't help it, I'm amazed again that God knows just what I need just when I need it.

No comments: